Many enforcement actions are based on a candidate or committee’s lack of knowledge or misunderstanding of the law. We protect our clients from situations that could result in costly enforcement actions and negative publicity.
Olson Remcho attorneys represent candidates, officeholders, corporations, committees, and other parties in defense of administrative and civil enforcement actions initiated by government agencies or third parties brought under federal, state, and local campaign and conflicts of interest laws.
With comprehensive knowledge of the law and over 40 years of experience in defending, dismissing, and settling enforcement proceedings, we provide our clients with the best possible defense.
The firm’s enforcement action services include:
- Representing clients in regulatory proceedings before administrative agencies.
- Conducting independent fact finding, including interviews with witnesses as well as review of documents and other evidence.
- Participating in interviews of clients or witnesses by government investigators.
- Making recommendations on proposed settlements in enforcement cases.
- Representing clients through all stages of administrative hearings or court proceedings.